- Get a disposable cup
- Unscrew bottle cap and verify that the seal has not been penetrated before your use. Proceed on to place a test strip inside the urine filled cup and allow it to sit for about 40's
- After the 40 sec, proceed on to remove the strip that you have placed and analyze your results. Once finished, dispose of all remains and you are done.
Measuring Ketosis & Meaning Of Levels
Below 0.5 mmol/L is not considered “ketosis”. At this level, you’re far away from maximum fat-burning.
- Between 0.5-1.5 mmol/L is light nutritional ketosis. You’ll be getting a good effect on your weight, but not optimal.
- Around 1.5 - 3 mol/L is what's called optimal ketosis and is recommended for maximum weight loss.
- Values of over 3 mmol/L is what's called optimal ketosis and is recommended for maximum weight loss.